The Maplehofe story began with the Glick family farm, developed in 1948 by Aaron and Susie Glick. We built the existing Quarryville store and the original processing plant in 1974 to meet the growing demand for our farm fresh milk and eggs. In 1999 we added a dairy stand and bulk food stand at the historic Lancaster Central Market. The dairy started an expansion project in 2015 and opened a new processing plant in Quarryville at the beginning of 2016. We are deeply grateful for the relationships we have with individuals, families and businesses in our area.
Rachel from Rachel's Cafe & Creperie In Lancaster visited the store in June with her daughter and father!
Our original farm store on Rt. 222 just south of Quarryville Borough
We love our team at Maplehofe!
We deliver to destinations all over Lancaster County and other places in PA.
Sunrise at the Maplehofe Dairy Farm in Quarryville